Book Your Stay.
Bab Al Nojoum Beach Camp at Hudayriyat Leisure and Entertainment District, Abu Dhabi assures guests that their welfare, safety and health remain the highest priority during this challenging time.
Our operations and procedures have been overhauled in strict compliance with the instructions of the Abu Dhabi Department of Health and the UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention, as well as the guidelines of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
We have taken several precautionary measures to ensure the well-being and safety of our guests as they go ahead with their travel plans, and to facilitate a pleasant and relaxing stay at Bab Al Nojoum Beach Camp, Hudayriyat Mar Visa Abu Dhabi.
All our guests, employees, suppliers are kindly requested to follow the precautionary procedures set by the government, including:
- Only fully vaccinated guests with second dose taken within the last 6 months, ensuring green Al Hosn Pass is active, are welcomed in our Camp. We request our valued guests to ensure the Green Pass is active for all the guests who would like to access our camp before making their reservation, as refund will not be possible if any guest failed to present it.
- Enforcement of the following social distancing regulations issued by UAE authorities:
- Camping Plots – Guests must at all times maintain a distance of at least two meters from other guests, and ensure all COVID-19 protocols are applied. Masks must be worn in public areas by everyone on premises.
- Our restaurant has an open-air seating arrangement and will only accommodate guests for up to 80% of its capacity. A maximum of ten guests per table are allowed.
- Glamping Area with Private Beach – Sunbeds are arranged two-meters apart. There must be a four-meter distance between guests at the private beach. Wearing masks at the beach is mandatory at all times.
- Our team members will undergo comprehensive training to ensure all sanitization and disinfection efforts are carried out at the highest and most stringent standards.
- Hand sanitiser dispensers are available across the beach camp, lobby, glamping tents and public restrooms.
- All public and back-of-house areas will undergo frequent and meticulous disinfection and sanitization, with particular attention to frequently touched surfaces (e.g. tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, faucets).
- Guests suffering from symptoms must seek immediate medical attention and avoid public exposure. We have developed protocols to help guests get the necessary medical attention they may need as soon as possible. Additionally, the Beach Camp’s team of first-aid responders are available to facilitate this process.